iQoo 9T 5G is expected to launch on August 2th: Expected Price, highlights, Battery, and features:
iQoo 9T 5G Highlights
- The iQoo 9T will launch in India by August 2nd as per sources and update from the smartphone’s Amazon page.
- iQoo 9T 5G topped the AnTuTu score among 1.1 million phones in the market.
- The phone will feature 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage.
- The phone will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC which will enhance the stability and make it powerful simultaneously. The phone is going to set competition in the market.
iQoo 9T 5G India Expected Price
The iQoo 9T will launch in the Indian market on August 2nd, as the Company had tweeted about the date but deleted it later. The phone will be available through Amazon and iQoo shops across the country.
As per some reports, the iQoo 9T 5G cost ₹55,000 to launch in Indian Market. The phone is also providing Alpha and Legend color options.
Read More Upcoming – 10dik24 Tech
iQoo 9T 5G Expected Features and Camera
- iQoo India has declared that the smartphone has topped AnTuTu results from among 1.1 million smartphones in the markets.
- The smartphone will feature 12GB RAM with 256GB internal storage edition. This was informed via a tweet from the iQoo Company; later, they deleted it.
- The smartphone will also feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, making it more robust and stable than other smartphones.
- The iQoo 9T will provide a 50MP triple rear camera system that will support digital zoom at a 40x magnification.
- The smartphone will also provide a V1+ imaging chip. The Smartphones will also provide a 120Hz refresh rate Samsung E5 AMOLED display.
- The iQOO 9T will feature Vapor Chamber Liquid Cooling System.
- It will look quite the same as the iQOO 9 Pro. This Smartphones will provide a white back panel with blue and red stripes. A black variant of the phone has been declared and confirmed.
iQoo 9T 5G Battery
The smartphone will provide a 4,700mAh battery with 120W 120W fast charging support.