How To Cancel Snapdeal Order? Fulfilling your order with Snapdeal, India’s leading e-commerce company, can be a lot of fun as well as an easy way to get the latest and best products at rock-bottom prices.
However, there may come a time when you need to cancel your order and return the product to Snapdeal. If that happens, here are some simple steps you can follow to cancel your order from Snapdeal’s website or mobile app and get your money back into your bank account quickly and efficiently.
How To Cancel Snapdeal Order ?
Canceling an order from Snapdeal can be difficult if you don’t know the proper steps to follow, which is why we created this handy infographic that shows you how to cancel your order in eight simple steps.
Read More Tech Review News
- Open Order Details.
- Click on Cancel Order.
- Again click on Cancel Order
- Chose your Cancellation Reason
- If Reason not listed, then Click on My Reason is not Listed.
- Write you Reason.
- Then Click on Cancel Order.
- Cancellation Sucessful.
How To Cancel Snapdeal Order? By Whatsapp Chat.
You Can also Cancel your Snapdeal order from Whatsapp. Check the following Steps.
- Open Order Details
- Then Click on Chat Now Option
- After click, it will open Whatsapp chat.
- Now Chat with Snapdeal Customer Care.
- Cancel Whatsapp Order.
How To Cancel Snapdeal Order ? By Call
You Can also Cancel your Snapdeal order from Call. Check the following Steps.
- Open Order Details Page
- Then Click on Call Me Now Option.
- Then You get a Call From Snapdeal.
- By telling them, you can easily cancel your Snapdeal order.
Sanpdeal Order Cancelled SMS
After this process you will get a Order Cancelled SMS.
How to place an order on Snapdeal ?
First we discuss How to place an order on Snapdeal. Check Easiest Way.
- Step One : Open Snapdeal.
- Step Two : Chose Your Product.
- Step Three : Click on By Now.
- Step Fore : Login your Snapdeal Account.
- Click on Size and then Buy Now.
- Select your Payment Methods
- Order Placed Successfully.
How To Cancel Snapdeal Order ? | Conclution
Snapdeal, India’s largest online shopping portal has become very popular in the recent years, owing to its huge collection of products and competitive prices. However, if you’re not satisfied with your order and want to cancel it, here are 8 simple steps that will help you achieve this.